"I'm a cock-sucker honey, what are you" -Lou Reed
Here’s what I’m going to do (plans):
As most know I’ve been in the adult industry 18 years; Im sick of talking about it. But, so many of us are artists and our work (sex work) is a fraction of it). Here are my plans
1. I’m reaching out to people I adore for various reasons.
(I see a lil of myself in them. I believe in them. I want to give them another platform that doesn’t judge or cost shit to promote)
2. I’m going to review their work - whatever they submit and I’m going to drive or fly to them. I’m going to interview and get to know them in their space. Unless they want to come here.
*YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A SEX-WORKER TO PARTICIPATE*
3. I’m going to post the video and promote their work with honesty .
4. I want to do fun photo-shoots
5. I want to open my mind and maybe theirs.
I want to give back. I want to see people succeed or get a different avenue to do so. I want to have fun and I want them to have fun. of course I’ll probably need a couch to crash on..
I get nothing financially out of this, just a hobby or an idea I want to try out but I hope it makes them money. It’s hard out there and we need one another as artists as people!
I’m trying to put together a website that doesn’t tie my working name “Lily Hex” into it (I have a name, it’s a matter of coding) so that no one is cornered into always being involved in a line of work they may one day decide to leave behind.
This is a big step for me, it’s hard to put myself out there in a non “lily hex” way (although, yes I go by that name) - I just want to try it. I try everything, at least once.
If you want to participate - send ‘fan mail” and I’ll give my email out. I want to start in May, hell Im turning 35.
Anything, I’m curious about you. Contact me. And please reblog